Marketing Cloud features allow for customization at every client touch point. Demand
Chain Systems can help you design a customized journey for each of your customers.
Marketing Cloud + Pardot provides a suite of powerful tools that put your marketing and
sales tasks on autopilot. Tracking campaign performance shows you which programs
are working, and how your marketing and sales teams are contributing to success.
If you are interested in connecting with our team of Salesforce Marketing Cloud experts – Contact Us!
With Marketing Cloud + Pardot You Can:
- Use your Salesforce customer data to reach new prospects and existing customers, re-engage inactive customers, and connect your digital advertising with the rest of your marketing.
- Connect every channel and every function of your business to deliver personalized customer experiences and identify the moment to take action.
- Build, send, track, and automate personalized email from basic newsletters to complex campaigns.
- Create landing pages for your campaigns and events, track visitor behavior, deliver personalized content, and trigger emails in real time.
- Engage with SMS marketing, push notifications, and group messaging.
- Deliver fraud alerts, shipping confirmations, and location-based offers help you stay in touch with your customers.
- Integrate automated social workflows with marketing, sales, and service on a single platform.
Identify the most trustworthy account and contact information
available to your organization and review segment performance changes and proactively redefine segments.
Create customer and/or account messaging.
Identify response trends and performance to better refine and
proactively improve messaging by segment.
Uncover specific revenue potential and help identify all of your campaign delivery options available to your organization based on information availability and prospect accessibility.
Score or evaluate each lead or lead list with the best available metrics and distribute accordingly and learn from results and feedback of the