TIP #4: Enable Team Collaboration with Quip
Get Your Remote Team Up To Speed Quickly!
Tip #4: Enable Team Collaboration with Quip. Get your remote team up to speed quickly with a single source of truth! Quip embeds real-time collaborative documents inside Salesforce to quickly get your teams in sync and help them communicate within a single, centralized hub. Users can attach Quip documents to records, embed live Salesforce data into a Quip document, and collaborate right from within Salesforce from any device. *On average Quip users experience 43% less email, 38% less meetings and can complete projects 37% faster using Quip.
**How does Quip differ from other collaboration tools?
- Everything in one place – With other tools, you get work done in one place, then you have to move to another place, such as email, to discuss and collaborate with your team.
- It’s in the cloud – There are no files to save to your computer. Documents, spreadsheets, conversations—everything you work on in Quip—syncs to the Internet, and you can pick up where you left off on another device later.
- Live, simultaneous editing – Several people can access and work on a Quip document or spreadsheet at the same time.
- No need to keep up with multiple versions of the same document—Quip documents and spreadsheets are always 100% up to date, so there’s no Project Plan v3 and Project Plan Final FINAL—there’s just a Project Plan.
- It works great on mobile—The Quip mobile app is packed with features and super easy to use. You can get real work done, in a simple fashion, from your phone or tablet.
- Open and flexible platform—Quip is a Salesforce product, which means it has deep native integrations with Salesforce. Quip lets you bring live data straight from Salesforce, into your documents.
Insight: One of the ways our Demand Chain team uses Quip is for our weekly “Thriving Thursday” team meetings. Quip helps everyone stay on track of weekly feedback, presentations, content, topics, and presenters.
Salesforce is currently offering Quip Starter licenses for free with unlimited users and storage until September 30th, 2020.
Check out free Quip offer: https://salesforce.quip.com/work-from-home
More: If you’re unfamiliar with Quip, here’s more information to help you get started!
Like this? See all our Tips & Tricks!
Contact Us Now!
If you are in need of help with this tip or any Salesforce related projects – Contact Us!