TIP #1: Activate a Chatter Group
Don’t miss the potential of group think!
Tip #1 Chatter: Salesforce Chatter and Chatter Groups help centralize information and updates on what your entire team is doing – enabling employees to respond to new updates on critical topics.
Insight: Sometimes the most obvious things are right in front of us. Consider activating a Chatter Group to help centralize communication across your organization. Whether it be your Covid-19 response plan, a team discussion group, or an important business pursuit – Salesforce Chatter is an excellent way to realize the full potential of a distributed team. Not only is it fast and easy to set-up, it is packed with features to help distributed teams collaborate.
- Post news on Chatter and track the number of people that have viewed/commented.
- After remote team meetings, post a copy of the team presentation to Chatter Group and encourage feedback.
- Use group details to make helpful links/contact information available.
- Conduct a poll within Chatter to solicit team preferences.
- Brand the Chatter Group to reinforce key messaging.
Need Help With This Tip? Demand Chain is Offering Free Assistance
Call Now: (612) 353-2213
Or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Like this? See all our Tips & Tricks!by